Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Piled Up Everywhere But Here

annon has left a new comment on your post "What Are They Thinking? We are Snowed In.....":

WOW, Where does Mr. Dempsey live? There is at least a foot plus out in front of my house. It is still snowing. The plows haven't been through since 10am this morning. Having the kids go in late for a few hours isn't helping anyone. Parents who work are pretty screwed for sure. Based on the calendar we have easily at least three or four snow days left and it's the middle of February already. Oh, I guess we are saving those days for additional days to add on to the spring break. Plainview School District; I am loving it. Right on top of it as usual.

1 comment:

  1. Did we not get snow in Plainview? Because my driveway is pretty awful and I’ve shoveled it twice already. And it’s still snowing and it’s going to continue until 6 AM.

    I think a 90 minute delay is inappropriate. Kids are going in, the buses will be late and then it’s time for lunch and rec and then come back home? What’s the point?

    ReplyDelete