Sunday, January 15, 2012

Problem with the blog?- Seems to be fixed now...

I have received several emails saying it wasn't working but it is now. Unless I hear otherwise I will assume all is golden. Thank you for your patience. sz

Are you having trouble reading the comments? Is the site freezing up when you try and read them? a reader just sent me a note via a comments link saying there is a problem tonite. I didn't have it on my computer. Maybe it's because the Giants are winning at the moment.....

Suzala,

Not really a topic for posting, but rather to let you know about some technical glitch that just developed with the site. For some reason, recently, the MAIN POST can be read, but none of the follow-up comments. When clicking on COMMENTS, computers just freeze-up. Tried it from home, work, wife's computer...no luck. Are there site issues...maybe someone needs to be notified. Thanks again for all of your help.

3 comments:

  1. Won't let me view comments... page goes bank.... HELP Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, As of Tuesday 9:53, I am still having trouble viewing "The Comments" The screen goes blank... Please advise!!!! Thank you for all you so Suzala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIANTS!!!! YES!!!! WHAY A GAME! :)

    ReplyDelete