Friday, July 27, 2012

Decorum Please

Editor here:
I have just received an anonymous email regarding one of our administrators which I cannot print. It is slanderous with a slew of accusations and no proof. I refuse to print slander and perhaps liable in this blog. While it is a place to bring up topics for discussion that are bothering you and a place to try and resolve problems, it is not the forum just to rip someone to shreds because of innuendo and third hand information or to vent a personal vendetta. Please consider this when you request a post. If you have information. back it up with facts, dates and solid information. I will not be part of a bullying conspiracy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Suzala!!!
    Keep up the good work...
    YOU are taking such good care of this blog...
    and I am grateful.
    I really enjoy reading it!!! Soooo proud of you for protecting it and yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete