Sunday, October 4, 2009

Are Adminstrators in charge of classes, or teachers?


To:

This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. If parents are asked to donate then parents have the right to be allowed in. Shouldn't the administration be dictating if parents are allowed in classrooms etc? Children should not be used as a bargaining chip. They are the innocent caught up in adult greed which is deplorable. They are at school to learn and teachers are there to teach. Simple as that. If teachers want to play politics, then they should change careers.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care if my kid's teacher wears black, purple or a gorilla suit. I don't care about decorated walls or class parties. I just ask that my kid comes home a little bit smarter than when I dropped him off in the morning.

    ReplyDelete