Thursday, November 12, 2009

School Inequality. How Very Sad

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why Isn't There Instructional Parity Among the Sch...":

As I read all the posts on this blog I am saddened by what has happened in our community. I do not believe all the teachers want to display their displeasure in our district as they do in front of our kids and in ways that directly affect them in what is a hurtful emotional way. I wish THAT type of teacher who does not agree with Morty's union tactics would take a stand for our kids and their own integrity. However, our district in all from administrators to teachers to parents should all be ashamed of the difference in what one school studies vs the other and what materials they are given vs not. It is by far true the difference between the schools. Reading this blog opened my eyes to that and had me asking questions about teaching materials and the science cirriculum at school. I now am in complete agreement science is just not happening in at least my child's school and prep materials have not been given. Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment