Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "POB Board; Always Putting the Students and Taxpaye...":

Whether or not people vote for the budget comes down to their own individual experiences. Some always vote for it because they believe it will keep their property values up. Others always vote against it because they want to keep their taxes down. Some vote according to what they feel the school district is doing for their individual children. If they believe their children are receiving a superior education, they vote "yes." If not, they vote, "no." In summary, it comes down to the following question. What's in my best interest?

Personally, paying high taxes so my children can receive a substandard education is a waste of time. I intent to vote against it. If I felt my kids' experience were different, I'd vote differently. I wonder if others feel as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment