Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why is the Bar So Low?

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Everyone Should Just Play Nice":

I have 2 children in elementary school at Pasadena. It has been my experience that the teachers do care, communicate with me and address my concerns for the most part.

What disturbs me is the bar seems to be set so low. One of my children is bored in school. He has no need to study for tests, and even aced the beginning of the year tests that gauge where they are at. There seems to be no challenge for those who are not in PC but require more enrichment. Everyone tells me to wait for middle school, but won't they just stagnate until then??? I supplement where I can, but with all the extracurriculars already in play, it makes for a loonnnggg day.

No comments:

Post a Comment