Friday, October 23, 2009

Rosenfeld, give Up and Say You Made a Mistake

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Mr. Rosenfeld Responds...":

Mr Rosenfeld...You have gone down a road that has become very bumpy, and you expected it to be smooth. The only people that I hear whipping up the emotions of the public are my kids when they come home from school and tell me what the teachers are doing today to protest their lack of contract. The BOE was not doing the imformational picketing at open school night. Your members were. Some way to welcome parents to the school. Just give it up and tell the community that you made a mistake and let due process settle the contract. Stop talking about what Jericho and Syosset teachers make. Become president of their union then. POB teachers are in median salary range for LI. As I think this blog proves, you are certainly getting a helluva lot of feedback that your tactics are wrong. Stop with all of the spins. I think it's pathetic. I'm sure that some might disagree on that, but I think most will agree. Stop ripping apart the community.

Ed's note: I think the community is now more aligned then ever

No comments:

Post a Comment