Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids Needed for Travel Teams this Summer

Hi all,

I was just told about this blog and will add no comments to the above. However, after reading some of them, it may be enough said already!

ANYWAY on a more positive note......

I have formed some travel teams (Plainview Pirates)the last 2 summers....this being my 3rd. We will be having 4 teams this summer. Due to my time contraints recently, I cannot spend much time advertising or "recruiting". I personally will be coaching the 10/11 year old team this summer. We still need a few more kids to join for the 10/11 yr old team.

The atmosphere is about learning (proper techniques), fun, making friends,.....and being competitive in a positive environment. I can assure you there is NO POLITICS on this team or any teams that I organize. Just want the kids and families to enjoy experiencing summer baseball without monopolizing it with baseball 6 days a week. I LOVE baseball, but I too like going away in the summer with my family, from time to time.

Please email me at plainviewpirates@hotmail.com Leave your contact # and I will call you to talk about if this is something for you and your son. Within the next 2-3 weeks this team will be finalized, but want it done sooner, than later. Unfortunately, all teams will be finalized before Little League Travel tryouts starts. So if you want to play, let me know ASAP!

Next year, in addition to the regular Pirate teams, I will be organizing "ELITE" teams for perhaps Spring, Summer and Fall.

Thank you,
Ron Coleman
Plainview Pirates

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of summer...On a lighter note what shall we talk about this summer? We need some good topics. Any ideas? LOL

    ReplyDelete