Thursday, December 10, 2009

To the PCT and Mr. Rosenfeld:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I Have An Idea....":

My points are few and simple. I would like to see if a member of the PCT has the balls to answer it. They won't which is what I feel is a large part of the problem (Read that again Morty). Why do the members of the PCT feel the need to bring their battle to the classroom? Can a PCT member answer it? Who is in the school and classroom to see it?....Kids. And I mean the black mourning outfits, buttons, informational picketing, hanging of work, etc. Why not just let due process and an arbitrator settle the impasse. Why should I have to explain to my kids that their teacher really does like them? WHY ? Answer that and I will respect you. Maybe even agree with you. Until then, I think you're all evil.

And as for what I feel are a majority of POB parents, you're either pissed off like me, or pissed off because you want to sweep it under the rug and make believe there's no problem and try to make it better, and OUR school district better...Let's not talk about it or TRY to do something and it will "go away". I was at the board meeting. Where were the rest of you? The next BOE elections, I'm going to vote for anybody not there now. Anybody wonder how the PCT got the addresses of parents ? I do. And I want to know who gave it to them. I am actually glad that I got it, but it took a while for the dizziness to stop from the spin that was put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment