Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where Were All the Complaining Parents?

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Tonite's Board Meeting -Get There Early":

This blog is a joke. I was one of the VERY FEW parents who attended the Meeting tonight. I am dead-set against the contract that the teachers are going to get. Yet NO ONE showed up tonight. The parents were outnumbered 10-1 tonight. I don't want to hear a peep any longer from ANY Plainview parent. I was hung out to dry by my friends and neighbors. Parents who were afraid to attend for fear of retribution, guess what, if we had the same # of parents, or more than they did of teachers, they couldn't punish ALL of our children. The parents of Plainview are spineless. I was cursed at by a teacher for voicing my opinion and had no one to back me up! I think this blog should be abolished as it serves no purpose other than as a bitch-fest! Grow up and get a grow a set of balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment